All adventurers will need a dated and timed ticket until further notice. Tickets are available online only.
Please proceed directly to the Harness House with your ticket and your photo ID.
Adventurers should arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled flight time.
ALL adventurers, adults and minors, require a signed waiver prior to the start of their flight. Minors under the age of 18 must have the Minor Release form signed by a parent or legal guardian prior to their flight. If you are bringing a minor that is not your own, a waiver must be signed by their parent or guardian in advance.
Please note: Minors under the age of 13 are required to be accompanied by an adult. Adults may choose to join the minor on the course or simply follow from the ground.
You can fill out these waivers and bring them with you, or they are available at the Harness House.
Minor Waiver (For each guest under the age of 18)
Adventure Dress Code
- All participants must wear closed, secured athletic footwear.
- Dresses and skirts must have shorts/pants worn underneath. Bathing suits are not recommended.
- Long hair should be tied back and secured.
Regulations & Restrictions
- There is a 250-pound weight limit for participants.
- You must fit comfortably into our harnesses.
- Pregnant women are prohibited from participating.
- Adventurers should leave their personal belongings in their cars, unless medically necessary. Backpacks are not recommended.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol, drugs, illegal substances, or medications that may impair their ability to safely traverse the course is prohibited.
- Anyone who jeopardizes their own safety, or the safety of other guests, will be removed from the course at the discretion of our staff.
Due to concerns related to the spread of the coronavirus, we have added some additional requirements for all guests.
If you, or anyone in your group, has had a fever or has not been feeling well in the 24 hours prior to your scheduled adventure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule your visit.
- Participants are not required but encouraged to wear a face-covering or mask while in the briefing area and during training. Face coverings and masks are not required while on the course.
- All of our courses and equipment are inspected daily to ensure optimal safety and security.
- Helmets and gloves are required and will be provided at no additional cost.
- A 30-minute safety briefing is required prior to the start of all adult courses.
- You will traverse the course independently, while aerial adventure guides follow from the ground.
- All adventurers are encouraged to bring bottled water with them.
- All adventurers are encouraged to eat a full meal and drink water prior to the start of their course.