Summer Adventures at the Central Florida Zoo!
Summer fun for kids ages 5-12!
Bring your child to a whole new world of adventure!
Explore our exciting summer programs including half and full day camps for children ages 5-12. Choose from a wide variety of fun and exciting camps such as Pirates of the ZOOribbean, Jr. Zoo Keeper, Jungle to Jungle and more! For more information call 407.323.4450 ext. 123 or email email@example.com.
Summer camp registrations begins March 1st!
New Pass Holders: If you are a new Annual Pass Holder please enter "new" or 12345 as your member # to receive the annual pass holder discount.
*All Day Discount: When registering please note that the morning camps are listed first, the afternoon camps second, and the all day discount choice is third.
*Children attending the same camp(s) must be registered separately.
*See below for additional registration options.
*Campers cannot repeat the same camp during the summer.
*Before Care and After Care are also available for individual days. Sign up is at check-in on the first day of camp.
Get ready for an exciting summer at the Zoo!
Make new friends!
See new things!
Get ready for adventure...
"Swamp Stompers" might get their feet wet.
Jr. Zoo Keeper's might wrangle a snake!
You might even see some PIRATES here!
We can't wait to see you!
So get ready...
Are you ready?
to have FUN!!!
See you at ZOO CAMP!
- Online registration
*If you are registering more than one child for the same camp you will need register and pay for each child separately.
- Call 407.323.4450 ext. 123 to register by phone.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax your registration to 407.321.0900 Build a Zoo Workshop!
- Mail your registration to:
Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens
Attn. Education Registrar
P.O. Box 470309
Lake Monroe, FL 32747-0309
- Bring your registration form and payment in a sealed envelope to the Admissions window at the Zoo.
Summer Camp Details
- Campers must register in their appropriate age group:5-6, 6-8 or 9-12 years.
- Campers must be 5 years old at the start date of the camp for ages 5-6.
6 years old for the 6-8 age group and 9 years old for the 9-12 age group.
- Each camper must be registered separately.
- Each camper will receive a confirmation email with instructions for attending summer camp at the Zoo.
- Each camper will receive a maximum of 2 free t-shirts. Additional t-shirts may be purchased and they are $10.00 each. They can be purchased the first day of camp.
- Before Care and After Care are also available for individual days. Sign up is at check-in on the first day of camp.
- Each camper must bring a water bottle with their name on it.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- All day campers can bring their lunch or purchase a Safari lunch.
Snack is provided both morning and afternoon. Lunch boxes can be stored in the classrooms, so lunches do not have to be disposable.
- Campers cannot repeat the same camp during the summer.
- Please feel free to contact the Education Registrar at email@example.com or 407.323.4450 ext. 123
with any questions you may have.
- We look forward to seeing you at the Zoo!